We follow best practices and deliver accurate and reliable content, as well as maintain the trust of our readers and our mission as a media platform. We do not compromise on our values and general media ethics. We consider the violation of our privacy and policy is serious issue, and will take disciplinary action against those who break the codes of our conduct. These guidelines apply to content produced and published on our platform.
Articles and videos
- All our articles are written by our staff writers and our network of freelance contributors. Our videos are produced by our own video editors. We do accept submissions, but only if they are 100% original and have never been previously published.
- Once an article or raw materials for videos are submitted, it undergoes a thorough editing process, where facts are verified as much as possible, to provide the reader with accurate, up-to-date information.
- We take a neutral, unbiased stance in all articles and videos we produce. However, as a responsible media organisation, we stand against hate, racism, sexism, misogyny and bigotry, and will declare our opposition to these, in cases that are related to them.
- Any information that has been derived from existing material from online, is attributed to their original source.
- Synopsis Plus owns the copyrights to all articles and videos published on our platform. Any content that is not is attributed to their rightful owners.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to changes and updates from time to time, and in the event they do change, will be applicable to all existing and new content.
As a responsible media platform, we remain open to constructive criticism and suggestions, as well as learning. If you feel we have not adhered to our editorial policy or the general codes of media ethics and conduct, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org